No, that’s not all one topic (though it sounds like it would make an interesting discussion). I’m just giving you an update on some things over at my other site that you might be interested in. Continue reading
Novel Ninja (n):
1) A person who uses subtlety and a vast array of skills to bring out the best in a story, preferably when the audience least expects it. E.g.: an editor.
2) A blog run by freelance editor Matthew Bowman, focused on advice for writers and reviews for readers.
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing Characters in Pain
- Why I'm No Longer Recommending Tuscany Press to Authors
- Building Your World: Economics Overview for Fantasy Writers (non-technical!)
- Sending in a Manuscript
- So Ninjas DO Show Up on TV!
- Is The LEGO Movie "Special"?
- Jim Butcher's April Fools Joke
- Using Short Sentences
- The LEGO Batman Movie